Troubleshoot black screen issue in Lenovo® ThinkPad L412 laptop
If you are looking for a complete solution to get rid of black screen on your Lenovo ThinkPad L412 laptop, then follow the easy 4-step resolution given below.
When you encounter black screen error on your laptop, configure the software and hardware connected to the operating system.
Each step is accompanied by an indicative screen shot for ease of mirroring the action.
Did you know that you can resolve more than 90% of technical problems, quickly and easily? Click on each step in the vertical menu to the left of this page or click on the ‘Previous’ or ‘Next’ buttons at the bottom of this section to navigate through the solution.
- Turn off your Lenovo ThinkPad L412 laptop
- Completely disconnect the cables from your laptop
- Remove the battery to flush out the static electricity
- Start your laptop to avoid the black screen
Turn off your Lenovo ThinkPad L412 laptop
Click ‘Shut Down’ to turn off the laptop
Completely disconnect the cables from your laptop
Disconnect the adapter and attach it after few minutes.
Once you have removed the battery from the laptop, quickly attach it to get rid of static electricity which can be another reason for the black screen.
Press the ‘Power Button’ to start the laptop and fix the black screen issue.
You have successfully overcome the black screen issue on your Lenovo ThinkPad L412 laptop with iYogi’s assistance. However, we recommend you to prevent overheating of the laptop which can result in the black screen problem.
iYogi is the fastest growing online and remote tech support provider in the direct-to-consumers and small businesses sector. Our highly skilled and experienced tech experts available, 24x7x365 can provide the best issue resolution and customer satisfaction. Our award winning and low priced Annual Subscription covers the following services:
- Comprehensive tech support to troubleshoot black screen issue in Lenovo ThinkPad L412 laptop
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies
- Troubleshoot software errors
- Update drivers and security to protect against online threats
- Connect to Internet, devices and peripherals
- Optimize your computer’s speed and performance